Jason Andrew Ossian
Jason’s areas of practice include civil litigation, family law, criminal defense, and juvenile law, and school law.
Jason was raised in Omaha, Nebraska, Excelsior, Minnesota, and Englewood, Colorado. He attended Lancaster University in England and graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln with a Bachelor’s degree in English. He received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Law.
Jason currently serves on the St. Agnes School Foundation Board of Directors. He is also a member of Christ the King Church and the Knights of Columbus.
- Nebraska, 2001
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 2001
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln, J.D., 2001
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln, B.A., 1995
Associations and memberships
- Scotts Bluff County Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
Douglas, Kelly, Ostdiek, Ossian, Vogl, and Snyder serves clients throughout the Nebraska Panhandle and Western Nebraska.